We are in an enchanting place. Imagine if you could start your company from the very start, what would you do differently? You’d probably change quite a bit. Well we are there now, and unlike competitive offerings, we thought we would differentiate ourselves through 5 key and important orientations.
A Unique, On-Demand Business Model –
- Fact: The world is moving at breakneck speed, business service providers, technology solutions and digitally-focused consultancies need to be able to respond and adapt quickly (and affordably).
- Precog Solution: We have affiliated with 100+ experts and specialized agencies, to deliver against your current and future bespoke needs, when and where you need it. Not even the biggest consultancy can hire all the expertise needed to cover the full digital spectrum. One of our clients thought our on-demand model was interesting enough to call us the Uber of Digital Transformation. We blush.
Holistic Business Transformation Focus –
- Fact: The business transformation game is currently very tribalized. Tech companies speak to CIOs, agencies speak to CMOs and consultancies speak to the executive suite. Most implementations remain siloed, when in fact, transformations that really work have little functional bias.
- Precog Solution: We take a macro perspective – a functional and solution-agnostic viewpoint to business transformation. We see great digital organizations optimizing 10 interrelated and constituent digital, technology, customer, operational, talent, cultural, marketing, leadership, innovation and strategic parts to their business DNA. Here’s our transformation landscape – and ya, it is a jungle out there – let us help.
Experienced – Tall, Broad and Deep
- Fact – A little perspective is important. Having been there before in previous customer, digital and technology evolutions helps when faced with a new reality. A pedigree of experience as: a “job on the line” client, across many industry verticals, spanning many digital flavours and being able to not only strategize but deliver, is crucial to client transformations.
- Precog Solution: We only house talent to lead clients that have the necessary deep, broad, tall and client-empathetic experience. Clients want their worlds simplified, not disrupted by wide-eyed novice practitioners adding complexity to their worlds. We’re not there yet, but we can calmly help eliminate some of your expected fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Independent, Objective, Truth-Driven –
- Fact: Transformations require fully functioning left and right lobes of the brain. Creative and innovative to see the future, pragmatic and data-driven to see the current reality. The relationships should also avoid the messy business of fending off providers preying on your lack of knowledge and hard selling you more technology, more services, more time and long term contracts.
- Precog Solution: We are focused on the best client solutions. Period. We’ve always hated the conflicted priorities and billing practices of agencies, software companies and consultancies. Given our lean set up, we are not obligated to sell or cross-sell you long term contracts, more and more time or specific vendors. We are a neutral Switzerland partner of digital transformation. Here’s some of our values, we think their important.
Futureproofed, Trend Aware and Tech-Driven –
- Fact: Digital transformation is the art and science of knowing what opportunities and threats exist around the corner and transitioning to them at the best time. As much as you need good current implementation, you also need partners that can see the future coming up quickly in the rear-view mirror.
- Precog Solution: We are immersed in all future market shifts by investing in proprietary research that tracks shifts in behaviour and opinion, scanning the startup and incubator worlds for emerging technology and being able to see the “forest through the trees” by predicting future implications and expected impact. In fact, participate in our most recent deep dive research into digital transformations.
Hopefully you’ll find our set up unique and valuable, we’ve designed it this way for your benefit. When you re ready, we think you will find enough noise and tension about consultancies, frustration and limitations of agencies and the cumbersome, failed expectations of enterprise software implementations, to give us a shout.